Are You Addicted to Getting Crafted?!
When you attend a Crafted workshop, be sure to pick up your Frequent Crafter Card and get it stamped!
Here is how it works…
- Purchase 4 projects and get your card stamped for each one! That’s right, if you purchased your friend’s project as a treat, you get the credit for it!
- Register and attend your next workshop and present your card with all 4 spaces stamped, and we will refund for that workshop.
It’s just that easy!
Rules & Restrictions
- For the 5th Free Workshop, you will register for a workshop and present your fully stamped card. We will then refund you for that workshop.
- Project stamps will be verified; cards are void if altered, duplicated, copied, reproduced, transferred, traded, sold, purchased, auctioned, exchanged or where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law
- One Frequent Crafter card per person will be stamped during each workshop
- A Frequent Crafter card can only be used by one person
- Frequent Crafter card will not be replaced if stolen or lost
- 5th Free Workshop cannot be combined with other discounts, such as Ladies Night, Mommies Muffins & Mimosas, or DIY Kids.
- 5th Free Workshop may only be redeemed one time
- Cards and stamps are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash
- Crafted reserves the right to modify or substitute the program rewards without notice